Having a college degree is no guarantee of business success. We know that many people experience. You may feel like you’ve wasted years of study that ultimately are not going to give a true advantage in regard to the business world. Not so fast, my patient reader. One thing is ready to cope with a traditional career, and quite another to prepare for entrepreneurship, create businesses, invent things and turn them into businesses. Investing time and money on a university has tremendous advantages, such as:
1. Learn to manage time
2. Develop contacts
3. We do not self-responsible
4. We connect with people from different places, different backgrounds and different levels of education
5. Develop specific skills
6. Learn to organize
7. Developed a systems thinking
Yet little is learned about how to create companies or business development, clearly on the horizon are appearing a few exceptions, while consolidated, these are the things that the university does not teach that if we have a real desire to undertake must develop on our own.
1. The ability to adapt and improvise. If you are not able to adjust and adapt the original plan of things you can go very wrong in the process of launching a business.
There could be problems with suppliers, colleagues or clients. Situations and you must adapt not only to the entire enterprise is to be made. There is only one in which a business is certain: every day there is something new to solve.
2. The ability to persevere. When things go badly, the successful entrepreneur has the ability to persevere through difficulties. Leading a business is not easy at all. Believing that anyone can create or run a business, is a mistake.
Expect that all decisions made are correct, it is also a mistake. Hence the importance of learning from the mistakes and move on. Never give up. It’s useless to expect that everything will be better, if we do nothing to make it happen.